Planet Protector Planet Protector

SO GAWD DAMN TRIPPY!

Zombies: Last stand Zombies: Last stand

BLAM THIS CRAP!

BETA Sector BETA Sector

Aaron00081 is a complete dumbass... This game is different from what I see. The zombies actually have to swing their arms in your direction to do damage, the graphics are amazing, and I like how when you move the mouse your character turns his head to where you are aiming and then the body turns. I'd say this is an amazing game with a lot of effort put into it.

Dead Planet Dead Planet

Good game but I'm not actually a big fan of COD. It's just way to unrealistic and the graphics are kinda choppy. I know what you're thinking, "this guy is probably a noob or something" no. im a level 40 something prestieged 4 times. If you want a good game try Arma 3 or Battlefeild 3.

Zombie Mania Zombie Mania

I'm really into multi directional games but this is basically a generic zombie game. There are not really any special things in this game that set it apart from others of this genre. The game does appear to have some time put into it though.

~I don't always drink, but when I do, I beat my wife.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Zombie Train Zombie Train

I bought the SMG, and the Shotgun. I managed to buy like 3 tesla coils and loaded the back room with Gattling Guns! XD
i didn't even need to repair the barriers!

Stealth Hunter 2 Stealth Hunter 2

Hmmm this seems oddly familiar... oh thats right! Its just metal gear solid in an isometric form. lol still a good game though.

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had beat the game but i accidentaly clicked the pop up window thing and lost my stuff. Oh well! DOOD! You totaly need to talk to apple about getting a game on the app store. I've seen the crappiest games ever and they still get like 4billion downloads. Your's could get like TO DAMN MANY! and also like zyder4114 said" FUCKING MULTIPLAYER'! pls?

Spec[ops]: Day of UnDead Spec[ops]: Day of UnDead

You should do a little more work on the animation like showing that you are taking damage or showing the zombies hitting you. The health bar is also kinda hard to see under the facebook logo too lol.

REW REW

The best sdrawkcab game I've ever played.

The game is very cool and it has a new concept I havent seen anything that can compare to this before! Although it would be nice if it were longer.

Waiting for your next game,
Dillweed.