&amp;gt;INTRUDER&amp;lt; >INTRUDER<

Lol i like how the one guy was shot and then all of the sudden the animation on that guy goes to like 60 FPS as he spins and headbuts the ground XD!

Pencilmation #23 Pencilmation #23

Do theyever question... why the pencil is such an ass to them?

Minecraft: Too Much Power Minecraft: Too Much Power

Shit yes make the first newgrounds movie out of this. 2 hours long! do it man just fricken do it!

Cooper the Creeper Cooper the Creeper

WOOOT!

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

Hmmm odd... im aroused?

CHUNK - Series Trailer CHUNK - Series Trailer

HOLY SHIT MAN!!!!! If only minecraft were actually as good as this. Man you made my eyballs jizz all over the monitor. I give you a KICK-ASS rating of HOLY DOG TITS!!! (5 OUT OF 5)

Chunk - Pilot Episode Chunk - Pilot Episode

Damn it man why u gotta keep me hanging like this, u show that damn trailer with all ur fancy flips, jumps, kills and monsters and then youve only got one episode!!!!!! GAWD damn it im gonna die before u make more epicness! By the way AMAZING SERIES! You made my eyes Jizz when i saw the trailer.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

After watching it i was left a little confused about what I had seen but Crude dude really helped me comprehend what happened in the film. I understood it was in some separated world where little people dream to be a star. But the rest was kinda confusing. Also what language was that? lol. All around its a kick ass film.

Minecraft: TNA Part 6 Minecraft: TNA Part 6

Lol I love your work and cant stop checking to see if seven is out yet lol.